Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday

Thanks for all those great book orders. I will be finalizing the order and sending it. We should have books in less than 2 weeks. If you ever decide to purchase them for a present, please let me know and I can get them to you without your child seeing them. September orders are great- we are due to receive about 75 dollars in free books. They always have great giveaways at the beginning of the year!
Be sure to check out the page with class photos. I think I figured out how to lower the jpeg size so I can put more in there all the time. It will run like a continuous slide show.
Today we ran out of Lysol Wipes for the tables. I am trying to use them often to keep germs away. Anyone who can send some in- it would be GREATLY appreciated. I could also use Baby Wipes for wipe ups after things like stamping with ink pads or sticky lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment