Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween!







 Even though we could not dress up in costume this year, we still had lots of fun.  The day before Halloween, I asked the children to tell me what I should be and why.  They then used paper and markers to insert my head into that Halloween costume.  These pictures are us working on this.






Getting ready for the Halloween Kindergarten Parade.



Here they come!







Halloween bowling...then we had to make a number bond with how many pins up/down.

Building the bases to our houses


Writing and drawing Halloween sounds





Decorating!




Masterpieces!!!




























THE AFTERMATH!

 Here they are- This is some of what the kids thought I should be.  If you click on the picture, you will be able to see the writing with it.  It is one of my favorite writing pieces so far!























1 comment: