Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Missing Camera

Don't you just hate when you can't find something? I of course misplaced my school camera. Panic set in because I have pictures on it from class that I needed for our end of year slide show. Mrs. Hewitt is always telling others to back up important photos and I broke the rule myself! Thankfully as I was getting in the car last night I happened to look between the seats and there it was! First order of business when I get into school today- back the photos up!
IN the meantime...here are some of the pictures from Chinese New Year.

These are our fabulous hand dragons to celebrate the Year of the Dragon!

We ate noodles with chopsticks while watching some Lion Dances and other Chinese dances on the smartboard.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Hewitt! I am glad that you found your camera. I was on the Higgins website and accidentally clicked on Carroll. Instantly I remembered you. I miss your class. Cameron does too, I'm sure. Wait, you don't know who this is. Haha well its Natasha. Have A Great Vacation! Bye, hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete